Date Posted: Closing Date: May 31, 2023
In addition to meeting the responsibilities and requirements for this position, we are looking for the right fit for our team. We expect the candidate to enthusiastically exemplify and uphold our Core Values:
- Drive results through extraordinary service
- Exceptional people, no exceptions
- Look forward and plan for success
- Integrated and supportive teams
- Value through innovative and creative solutions
- Embrace safety every day
- Reinvest in our People, our Businesses, and our Community
- Serve as the primary operations contact supporting OTR, Regional, Local and Cardboard Fleets
- Perform Order Entry and Status Updates within Lynch TMS and Customer systems
- Dispatch customer shipments to Lynch Truck Fleet Drivers for execution
- Complete required documentation and data entry, as needed
- Reconcile customer paperwork and generate invoicing on a weekly/monthly basis
- Communicate via e-mail, phone and fax with customers, drivers and other key Operations stakeholders
- Providing clerical support (emails, memos, faxes, etc.) to broader logistics department
- Process Purchase Orders for Vehicle Maintenance
- Collaborate closely with Warehouse Operations and provide support coverage as needed
- Participate in weekend operations phone coverage rotation
- 1-3 Years of Experience in Transportation Fleet Dispatch Operations is Required
- Proficiency in Transportation Management Systems and MS Office is Required.
- Must possess Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable/Billing is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Data Analytical Skills
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems is Preferred
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to effectively Multi-task and Prioritize work.
- A Positive, Can-do Attitude is Essential.
- Progressive Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 7 holidays
- Competitive Health/Life Insurance packages offered; Health Savings Account with employer match available
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental cancer, accident, short-term insurances through AFLAC
- 401K program with a company match
- Wellness program incentives and gym membership reimbursement available