Lynch Logistics, Inc. and its transportation, warehousing, and freight brokerage divisions have over 30 years of experience providing integrated logistics services to satisfied customers throughout the United States and Canada. We make it our primary goal to serve our customers safely and reliably on time, every time.
Headquartered in Bangor, Maine, and operating a facility out of Lewiston-Auburn, Maine, Lynch has the size and capabilities to link Northern New England and the Canadian Maritimes with the rest of North America while also providing the flexibility and tailored experience of a small, fast-paced company.
Our logistics services include:
- Full Truckload Freight Transportation
- Dedicated Freight and Logistics Handling
- Full-Service Warehousing and Storage
- Freight Brokering with Trust Partners (3PL)
- Dry Van and Flatbed Hauling
- Secure, Climate Controlled Storage Facilities
- Dock, Ground Level, and Rail Access
- Specially Trained and Experienced Drivers and Crew
To learn more about how we can help you safely, quickly, and reliably move goods, please follow the links below.
TRUCKLOAD – Dry van freight transportation services.
DEDICATED – Dedicated freight and logistics capabilities.
STORAGE – Full-service warehousing solutions.
BROKERING – Freight brokering service.
MAINTENANCE – Full-time heavy-duty maintenance facility.
For more information, call us at 1-800-639-9704.